Purchase your Tickets for Terra Natura.
Terra Natura is a new-generation wildlife park where you can discover the “Zooimmersion” experience – a new concept in habitat design which will enable you to come into contact with the animals as if there were no barriers between you – at least, no visible ones! The 320,000 square metres of the Benidorm park are divided into four themed areas: Pangea, the entrance to the park, America and Asia
At Terra Natura Benidorm you can see more than 1,500 animals from 200 different species, 50 of which are in serious danger of extinction, and over 2,500 examples of more than 160 species of trees, shrubs and ground cover plants from these regions. As well as the hugely varied collection of wildlife, our educational information (through placards with biological details and information points), the architectural theming and the range of shows, entertainment and adventure activities make Terra Natura the venue of choice for families looking to spend an interesting and entertaining day in a natural setting.
Enjoy the FREE ZOOTOUR, a guided tour which takes place daily from 12:30 until 14:00, only in Terra Natura Benidorm, followed by the Sea Lion show at 15:45.
Have a look at our photos from Terra Natura.
- ¡TERRA NATURA OPENS DAILY FROM 10:30 a.m during January, February, March, October, November & December and from 10:00 a.m during April, May, June, July, August, September.
Terra Natura. If you are travelling by car and are on the Ap-7 Motorway take the exit 65 if approaching from Valencia or 65A if coming from Alicante. You can also take the National N-332. Access to the park is well sign posted. The address for the GPS: Avda. Alcalde Eduardo Zaplana, at the cross roads with CV-70. BY BUS from Benidorm Rincón de Loix area line 1 (ex 21) and from parque de Elche, linea 41 (ex 22)
- Address:- Foia del Verdader 1, 03502 Benidorm, Alicante,España.
Children 4 a 12 years and Senior over 60 years.
- Your entrance tickets are valid for 1 week from the elected date so you can choose which day suits you best.
- Tickets must be purchased at least one day in advance.
- IMPORTANT: print out your ticket from the screen or from your e-mail account. You need to present this at Terra Natura to gain entrance to the park.
IMPORTANT:- print out your entrance ticket which you will receive via e-mail in PDF format. You need to present this to gain entrance to Terra Natura.
Amplía las imágenes haciendo clic sobre ellas.