Terra Natura Benidorm is an animal park with more than 1.500 animals from 200 different species, all living in a natural habitat. Travel through 3 continents, America, Asia & Europe, and discover elephants, lions, tigers, rhinoceroses, jaguars, crocodiles, titis, camels, reptiles, primates, exotic birds, small mammals, and farm animals.
Terra Natura is the perfect option for families looking for a day out in a natural environment. The educational bird of prey show will teach you all about eagles, falcons, owls, and vultures and the amazing Poisonous Creatures exhibition will fascinate all.
Don’t miss the “Zoo experience” during which you will learn many fascinating anecdotes and curiosities about the animals and the different species at the park and even caress and feed some of the herbivores.
Gain more insights about nature and the animals on one of the Terra Natura Experiences, for an additional cost. Choose from the Discovery Elephants, Discovery Reptiles, Animals in Action, or the Fairies and Elves School where you become one of these fantasy characters with costumes, face painting, and workshops.
There is also street animation, a multi-adventure area, a playground, shops, and restaurants.
A perfect day for all the family!
Have a look at our photos from Terra Natura.
- ¡TERRA NATURA OPENS DAILY FROM 10:30 a.m during January, February, March, October, November & December and from 10:00 a.m during April, May, June, July, August, September.
Terra Natura. If you are travelling by car and are on the Ap-7 Motorway take the exit 65 if approaching from Valencia or 65A if coming from Alicante. You can also take the National N-332. Access to the park is well sign posted. The address for the GPS: Avda. Alcalde Eduardo Zaplana, at the cross roads with CV-70. BY BUS from Benidorm Rincón de Loix area line 1 (ex 21) and from parque de Elche, linea 41 (ex 22)
- Address:- Foia del Verdader 1, 03502 Benidorm, Alicante,España.
Children 4 a 12 years and Senior over 60 years.
- Your entrance tickets are valid for 1 week from the elected date so you can choose which day suits you best.
- Tickets must be purchased at least one day in advance.
- IMPORTANT: print out your ticket from the screen or from your e-mail account. You need to present this at Terra Natura to gain entrance to the park.
IMPORTANT:- print out your entrance ticket which you will receive via e-mail in PDF format. You need to present this to gain entrance to Terra Natura.
Amplía las imágenes haciendo clic sobre ellas.