DinoPark is a theme park set in the Cactus Algar botanical gardens in Callosa d ‘en Sarria, approximately 17 kilometres from Benidorm. Visitors are transported back to the Mesozoic Era, when dinosaurs ruled the earth. These creatures are the main attraction of the park which has 30 different scenes with static and robotic, life sized models including the impressive, ferocious predator, the Tyrannosaurus Rex, one of the largest dinosaurs that ever lived. You won’t find just dinosaurs! You can also learn about the flora of the era, such as the Wollemia Nobilis, considered to be a living fossil, having grown on this planet for over 175 million years. A species of prehistoric pine, the Wollemia was discovered in 1994 and currently there are only 39 living examples which can be found in the Australian Dessert. The park is educational and entertaining. The younger visitors can have fun in the play area, swimming pool or try their hand at archaeology in the excavation area. One of the most popular activities is the 3D cinema .
- Dino Park Algar.
- GPS: 38°39'06.2"N 0°05'26.7"W | 38.651722, -0.090750. By Bus from Benidorm take Línea 18 (Fuentes de Algar-DinoPark) Bus operates Sat, Sun and Bank Holidays only.
- Free Parking and picnic area.
- Opening times March, April, May, June, Sept & Oct 10:00 to 18:00 hours daily. July & August open daily from 10:00 - 20:00 hours and during November daily from 10:00 - 17:00 hours.
- December January & February the park is closed.
- Tickets must be purchased at lease 1 day in advance.
- IMPORTANT: print your ticket from the screen or from the e-mail which will be sent to your e-mail address. You need to present this to gain entrance.