Tickets for the boat trip to Benidorm Island
The island is situated just two and a half nautical miles from the coast, in front of the Canfali headland that divides Benidorm´s two beautiful beaches, the Levante and the Poniente.
The island is uninhabited but has a bar and restaurant to attend to the needs of the clients visiting the island.
Boats depart hourly and once on the island there is a free trip on the AQUARIO or AQUASCOPE to view some of the rich underwater marine life.
The island can be explored on foot and the views of the Benidorm coastline are impressive.
This excursion depends on favourable weather conditions.
Departures from the port all year round and from the boarding platform in the Rincón de Loix (in Benidorm) only during the summer season.
- Benidorm port or to the platform.
- Address:- Paseo de Colon, Benidorm, Alicante, Spain.
- Tickets are valid for one week from the specified date, allowing you to choose the day of your excursion.
- Departures every hour from the port in the old town and from the Levante Beach during the summer.
- The excursion consists of the boat trip to the island and underwater views of the fish and flora around the island on either the Aquario or Aquascope boats.
- Return on any of the boats that travel backwards and forward every 60 minutes.
- Children: 2-10 years.
Click to enlarge.