Tickets are not on sale from any web site.
You can purchase your tickets from our office in the Calle Gerona 48, 03503 Benidorm.
The boat trip departs every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Price 25€ for adults and 17€ for children.
Journey time is approximately one hour each way.
Probable the most mountainous area of the Costa Blanca, with views of the Sierra Helada, the Puig Campana , the Sierra Bernia and the impressive Peñon de Ifach. The Peñon is 332 metres high, is an official nature park and was an important navigational aid for sailors.
At the beginning of the century a tunnel was made in the north east of the rock that allows people to climb to its peak. Nestled at the base of the Peñon is the fishing port where fishermen bring their daily catch to be auctioned at the fish market or to supply the many fish restaurants around the area.
During your trip you will be able to see the cliffs and villages of Albir and Altea.
This excursion depends on favourable weather conditions.
- Benidorm port .
- Address:- Paseo de Colon, Benidorm, Alicante, Spain.
- Journey is approximately 1 hour each way.
- Tickets are valid for one week from the selected date so you can choose which day suits you best.
- Tickets must be purchased at least 1 day in advance.
- Children:2-10 years.
- IMPORTANT:- print out your entrance ticket from the screen or from your e-mail account. You need to present this at the ticket office in the port 30 minutes before departure.
Click to enlarge.