Ticket Sales for Mundomar Benidorm.
Mundomar is a theme park with exotic and marine animals set on the slopes of the Sierra Helada Mountain. Abundant tropical vegetation and decoration take the visitor on a grand adventure.
Shows featuring parrots, sea lions and dolphins as well as various activities allow the visitor to play a leading role.
Exotic birds, flamingos, meerkats, otters, storks, swans, turtles, tortoises, lemurs, squirrel monkeys, penguins, owls, monkeys, and an aquarium are some of the other animals you will find in Mundomar. A full range of services complete your day out including a restaurant, self service, snack bar, different kiosks, souvenir shops and photographers.
- Mundo Mar.
- Address:- Sierra Helada, s.n, Rincon de Loix, 03503 Benidorm Alicante España.
- Local Bus nº 1-4 from Benidorm.
- Open daily from 10:00 to 18:00 hours. Children from 4 - 12 years. Children under 0-3 FREE (accompanied by an adult).
- Your entrance tickets are valid for 1 week from the selected date so you can choose whichever day suits you best.
- Tickets must be purchased at least one day in advance.
- IMPORTANT: print your ticket from the screen or from the email which has been sent to your e-mail address. You need to present this at the Mundomar to gain entrance to the park.
Clic to enlarge