Combined Ticket sales for Aqualandia, Terra Mítica & Mundomar.
FAMILY FUN. If you are looking for fun this summer this combination is the perfect choice for you. One fun filled day of emotions and thrills on the attractions in Terra Mítica and then another day to make a splash in the largest water park in Benidorm, the perfect place to spend an unforgettable day with the family.
Follow that with a visit to Mundomar the exotic and marine animal park on the slopes of the Sierra Helada Mountain. Abundant tropical vegetation and decoration take the visitor on a grand adventure. Shows featuring parrots, sea lions and dolphins as well as various activities allow the visitor to play a leading role.
- to Aqualandia and Mundomar.
- Address:- Sierra Helada, s.n - Rincón de Loix, 03503 Benidorm, Alicante, Spain. GPS 38º 32' 26'' N | -0º 5' 36'' E
- Local Bus number 1 or 11.
- OPEN MAY TO OCTOBER .
- Opening Hours 10:00 A.M until 19:00 P.M. Children 4 to 12 years of age. Children under 4 enter FREE when accompanied by an adult.
- Your entrance tickets are valid for 1 week from the elected date so you can choose whichever day suits you best.
Tickets must be purchased at least one day in advance.
- IMPORTANT: -Please ensure that you print your ticket from the screen or from the e-mail which will be sent to your e-mail address. You need to present this to gain entrance to the parks.
Click to enlarge.